Biodegradable Cleaner Sals Suds
Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is not a soap but instead is a concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner. It is made with plant-based surfactants and natural fir needle and spruce essential oils.
- No cheap, harsh pine stump oil used.
- No synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives.
- Perfect for general household cleaning: dishes, floors, laundry.
- Cleans and rinses with exceptional power, yet it is mild and gentle on the skin.
- Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is 100% cruelty-free, as certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics.
- It will biodegrade rapidly after doing its job.
- Certified Vegan product
- Capacity: 473ml
- The ultimate multi-purpose cleaner is great for just about any household cleaning task.
- Use a couple of tablespoons for an average load of laundry.
- Dilute with water to sponge down countertops or mop your floor.
- Mix with baking soda to make a powerful scouring agent for bathtubs and sinks.
- To get you started with some of Sal Suds' many uses, check out Lisa Bronner's Sal Suds Dilutions Cheat Sheet
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Abies Siberica (Siberian Fir) Needle Oil, Picea Glauca (Spruce) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide