Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) from NeuroActive is a powerful antioxidant that may protect cells from damage resulting in vitality and longevity. This popular supplement may be used to naturally boost cellular energy as it's involved in making adenosine triphosphate(ATP). Supplementing with ubiquinol can be useful if you want to improve the function of your mitochondria which may provide health benefits such as increased energy, increased heart health and reduce the side effects of statins.
CoQ10 is naturally occurring within the body, but deficiency may be the cause of many health concerns. Organ meats, fatty fish, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegtables naturally contain CoQ10 but due to the quality of food sources, we may not be getting enough of this important nutrient. It's important for proper mitochondrial function and is a potent antioxidant that protects your cells and blood vessels.
Click Here to view NeuroActive's Quality Assurance.
Additional: In an effort to improve our environmental footprint, we will no longer include a free Scoop Pack with nootropic powders. Please ensure you add a Scoop Pack to your order if required. Please ensure you add a Scoop Pack to your order if required. SHOP HERE.
Due to powders having different densities tub sizes may vary. Powder is based on grammage and not tub size.
- Studies and reports indicate that Coenzyme Q10 may:
- Increase energy levels
- Protect cells and blood vessels from free radicals
- Improve heart health
- Reduce blood sugar levels
- Reduce migraines
- Improve fertility
- May support skin health
- May provide neuroprotection
- Protect against side effects caused by statin drugs
- Take one to two capsules(1-2) daily. DO NOT exceed two(2) capsules in a 24hour period unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional
- CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10): Health Benefits, Dosage, & Side Effects (webmd.com)
- COENZYME Q10: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews (webmd.com)
- CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10): Benefits, evidence, sources, and risks (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation in Aging and Disease (nih.gov)
- Coenzyme Q10 - an overview (ScienceDirect Topics)