CDP-Choline from Neuroactive is a true brain booster! This supplement helps to bring out the best in other cognitive enhancers and nootropics. This includes stacking with other racetam nootropics such as Oxiracetam, Pramiracetam, and Piracetam. Add this essential staple to your nootropic stack today.
Also referred to as citicoline, which is metabolized in the body to form choline, a naturally occurring compound that is a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and cytidine, which converts to uridine in the body and is important to neural membrane synthesis. This nootropic agent is well-known for its ability to reduce brain fog and improve cognitive functioning and memory
Click Here to view NeuroActive's Quality Assurance.
Additional: In an effort to improve our environmental footprint, we will no longer include a free Scoop Pack with nootropic powders. Please ensure you add a Scoop Pack to your order if required. Please ensure you add a Scoop Pack to your order if required. SHOP HERE.
Due to powders having different densities tub sizes may vary. Powder is based on grammage and not tub size.
- May enhance memory & learning
- May improve focus & concentration
- May promote overall brain health
- May potentiate other nootropics
- Take one (1) capsules up to twice (2) daily, DO NOT exceed two(2) capsules in a 24hour period unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- CDP-Choline Supplement(Examine.com)
- CDP-Choline Research Breakdown(Examine.com)
- CDP-choline: Pharmacological & clinical Review(PubMed)
- CITICOLINE: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews(Webmd.com)
- CDP Choline - Review of Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and More(Braintropic)