Agmatine Sulfate Capsules
Agmatine Sulfate from NeuroActive is a nootropic supplement with a wide of cognitive enhancing benefits. This naturally occurring nootropic will assist individuals in areas of physical performance, mood support, and longevity.
Agmatine Sulfate is a natural compound formed from the amino acid, L-Arginine via the process of decarboxylation. Agmatine is generally stored within neurotransmitters and released during periods of activations. As a result of this, Agmatine Sulfate is considered a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator.
Click Here to view NeuroActive's Quality Assurance.
Studies have shown that Agmatine Sulfate:
- May promote brain health & spatial memory
- May increase physical performance & recovery
- May increase pain tolerance
- May assist with weight management & inflammation
- May improve overall mood and anxiety levels
- Take one-two(1-2) capsule/s one to two times daily. DO NOT exceed four(4) capsules in a 24h period unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Safety and neurochemical profiles of acute and sub-chronic oral treatment with agmatine sulfate | Scientific Reports (nature.com)
- The therapeutic and nutraceutical potential of agmatine, and its enhanced production using Aspergillus oryzae (SpringerLink)
- An In-Depth Review of Agmatine Sulfate As a Nootropic (Medium)