Creatine Monohydrate from VIVO is a vegan dietary supplement used to maximize physical performance, improve strength and increase lean muscle. If you regularly participate in high-Intensity exercises, this is the supplement you need for that extra muscular boost.
Your body naturally stores creatine primarily in your muscles where it is then used for energy. Creatine assists your muscles to produce explosive energy during exercise. Creatine may also prevent muscle damage and assist with recovery after strenuous exercise. This product has been certified vegan by The Vegan Society and has been tested by a third-party lab for heavy metals, to ensure safety.
- Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate may include:
- Increased Muscle Energy
- Improved Strength
- Increase in Lean Muscle
- Prevention of damage to muscles
- Assisting with the repair of damage after injury
- We recommend using it before or after a workout to maximize the uptake of creatine in the muscles. On rest days continue to supplement to maintain the uptake. If you don't like the taste try adding a squeeze of lemon/lime juice to mask the bitterness. Stay Hydrated while using this supplement. Don't exceed the recommended dosage. Do not use this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant, or nursing.
- 3g-5g creatine monohydrate to water, juice, or a smoothie
- 1-2 Servings Daily
- Add 1 rounded teaspoon(3g) to a glass of water
- 84 Servings - 252g